The data summary table shows the summary statistics for all columns in the data table that have a heading.
The following statistics are displayed:
- Count: the total number of entries in the column (cells with either numeric or text data)
- n: the number of entries with numeric data. The next statistics are based on these cells only
- Mean: the arithmetic mean
- 95% CI: the 95% confidence interval of the mean
- Minimum: the smallest observation
- Maximum: the largest observation
- SD: the standard deviation
- SEM: the standard error of the mean
Go to Data summary.