A polar plot is the plot of data expressed in polar coordinates, with radius r as a function of angle θ.
The radius r is the distance from the central point and θ is the angle from the x-axis:
- Radius: a variable containing the Radius data
- Angle: a variable containing the Angle data
- Filter: an optional filter to include a subset of data in the plot
- Angle unit: select whether the values for Angle are expressed in Radians (1 circle = 2 PI) or Degrees (1 circle = 360°), or are Percentages (1 circle = 100).
- Rotation: the plot can be rotated clockwise of counterclockwise
- Zero angle: the angle origin can be North, East, South or West.
- Connect points: an option to connect consecutive points in the plot.
Go to Polar plot.